#2 Review - Maybelline The Eraser Foundation

 Maybelline released a bunch of great concealers/foundations whose first purpose is to cover dark undereye circles. I decitded to try  Instant Anti-Age  The Eraser Perfect&Cover Foundation which was on sale. You can still get this one , but Maybelline has got newer versions of this product - http://ow.ly/yPrYG.

The Eraser Foundation

 I really like packaging of this product. Rounded "sponge" on the top is very soft and fluffy. And it leaves just the right amount of product. Container with 20ml of the foundation is clear so you can see how much of the product is left. And the plug is "hard" to open , so it won't fall off if you put it in bag.


This foundation has got light-medium coverage but surprisingly , it covers dark under eye circles very well. After applying I dab it in with my fingers or foundation brush. It leaves a natural dewy finish and weightless feeling. If you have oily skin I recommend you to set it with powder. Another great thing about this foundation, it has SPF 18.

Mine is in shade 030 Sand. I am not sure, but I think that this foundation is availabe in 6 shades. Most of them have a pink undertone so it will not cover redness so well. It will stay on  all day long .

Overall, I like this foundation , but for 16 dollars I expected better blemish coverage and I don't like the fact that it spends really fast.

Have you used this foundation? What do you think about it?
Leave your impressions and any questions in a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates