Women at work - Overall love


While I was on my business trip to Zagreb, like every dedicated fashion blogger, I couldn't miss a shopping opportunity. So I soon enough found myself in the biggest mall that I could find. I was like a kid in a candy shop, everything was so tempting. Still one clothing piece caught all my attention. I saw overall shorts in Tally Weijl and could immediately imagine how I would wear it.

I combined Tally Weijl overall shorts with DC Comics Originals T-shirt. The reason why I picked this T-shirt is super cool and powerful print on it. To Stay on a comfy side I picked my favorite blue Converse trainers. Icing on the cake - radiant Pink nails and matching Ice watch. 

Let me know your opinion about this look..
also..
I would love to check your looks with overall shorts so feel free to leave your links in the comment section down below. 

xoxo Tina










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates